Our Leadership model
WE ARE A TEAM OF ENTREPRENEURIAL PASTORAL LEADERS WHO EMBODY THE FOLLOWING QUALITIES:
Cultivating the Community – Prophet
Missional new church pastors must develop committed communities and individuals for faithful, growing Christ-followers who understand what it means to be agents of Spirit-guided transformation. To always see the needs of the surrounding communities. To be an activist in spiritual and social justice.
- Giving shape to the community’s worship environment
- Forming a community of mission-invested individuals and families
- Modeling/apprenticing and multiplying holistic change-agents (disciples)
- Modeling and multiplying support and accountability groups of leadership
Living the Story – Apostle
Missional new church pastors must lead their new start communities, into authentic encounters with the lives of each other and those who still need to know the Jesus story. It goes far beyond a Sunday gathering.
- Modeling authentic engagement in community context
- Apprenticing learners in the context of ministry engagement
- Multiplying ministry engagement through apprenticed leaders
- Giving direction to a team of co-laborer’s based on emergent missional style and practice
Telling the Jesus Story – Poet
Missional new church pastors must give their attention to understanding, experiencing, and communicating the story of God’s love and grace for healing and restoring our personal and social environments.
- Personal spiritual development – devotional life
- Understanding the Jesus story – study
- Understanding the people of your community – contextual research and conversation
- Utilizing effective communication models for Christ-followers and for the wider community – research, conversation, and experimentation